Giving to GHS
Why GHS Asks for Your Additional Financial Support
- GHS is an International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program Candidate school and fundraising supports the associated costs. To learn more about the program, please visit: https://www.ibo.org/programmes/middle-years-progra...
- GHS is proud of its amazing and talented Faculty, Staff, and Administration. Funds raised allows GHS to retain and attract the very best!
- GHS offers Financial Aid to continue to promote our mission of diversity and inclusion. Funds raised support this crucial program.
- We are always looking for ways to improve and properly care for our beautiful campus. Additionally, remaining open for in-person learning during the COVID-19 pandemic creates many extraordinary expenditures, including HVAC upgrades. Funds raised help to cover these costs.
- The Annual Giving Fund empowers GHS to keep its commitment to continuously improve and enhance our programs.
- These are a few examples of the ways you can make a difference!
Three Opportunities for Giving
Annual Giving Fund
In late September we begin our fundraising efforts with the Annual Giving Fund. Our plea is for participation. No matter the dollar amount, we ask our families to consider supporting GHS through a one-time or planned regular donation to the Annual Fund.Our goal is to have 100% participate by the 100th day of School!
BLAST: Bringing Learning and Service Together
Service to our greater community is embedded in our mission. BLAST will educate our students about areas of need in the local community where their help can make a difference. SLE Construction, Inc.; El Dorado Hills Vision Center Optometry; American River Home Care; Quality Cleaning Professionals, LLC; Hisui Sushi; Burger King; Beffa Medical Group, APC and Systems Excellence LLC.
GHS Annual Gala & Auction
A night out for the parents! An elegant dinner with entertainment is punctuated by both a silent and live auction to bid on fabulous gifts, as well as incredible projects made and donated by each grade at GHS.
Thank you to our 2022 Platinum Sponsors
How to Donate
Your fully tax-deductible donation is easy to make: cash, check, credit card, incremental payments, or stock donations are all accepted. Click on the link above to the Annual Giving Fund to make a one-time donation. You can even call the business office to arrange for a donation to be included on your monthly tuition statement.
You might investigate whether your employer matches employee charitable donations; GHS is the proud recipient of corporate largesse! We thank our current sponsors, whose generosity and community-mindedness is greatly appreciated.